Get ready for the fourth annual INTER/VIEW Presented by Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC), organized by Generocity.
INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job.
The companies at INTER/VIEW are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume. They're organizations that don't just want another employee or volunteer- they're looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
- Achieving Independence Center (Valley Youth House)
- American Red Cross
- ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
- Children's Crisis Treatment Center
- College Possible
- Dwell City Solutions
- Georgia E. Gregory Interdenominational School of Music
- Health Promotion Council/Nutrition and Living Wellness
- Heritage Community Development Corporation
- Heroic Gardens
- Juvenile Justice Center of Philadelphia
- National Philanthropic Trust
- NorthEast Treatment Centers
- North 5th Street Revitalization Project
- Philadelphia Women's Network Connection
- Philly Tech Sistas
- Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC)
- Riverbend Environmental Education Center
- Starfinder Foundation
- The Greater Philadelphia Diaper Bank
- Throw Like a Woman, Social Impact Consulting
- Urban Technology Project
- WURD Radio
- YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
- Network for Women with Careers in Technology
- Live 24HRs
- Youth Healers Stand Up at People's Emergency Center
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in impactful volunteer and freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good- and not just at a nonprofit anymore. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES:
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback courtesy of PHMC
- Hang out during the event for networking and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots
Generocity Member? You get to skip to the front of the line!
Simply let us know you’re a member at check in to be graciously escorted to the front of the Resume Review Line and Headshot Line, when you are ready. We truly appreciate every members monthly investment in what we think are important stories that could one day build a guide for a city’s future.
Interested in this fast pass that also supports our daily news coverage? Membership is $12/month and its one way to support of local journalism, connect more deeply with the communities we report on and engage with our newsroom. Ask us about how to join, today!
Is your organization hiring or looking for volunteers and interested in hosting a table? Send any sales Qs to VP of Philadelphia Initiatives, Vincent Better, [email protected]