Get ready for the fourth annual INTER/VIEW Presented by Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC), organized by Generocity.
INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job.
The companies at INTER/VIEW are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume. They're organizations that don't just want another employee or volunteer- they're looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS: (Check back for more details)
- Achieving Independence Center
- American Red Cross
- ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
- Blessings, Inc.
- College Possible
- Dwell City Solutions
- Georgia E. Gregory Interdenominational School of Music
- Heritage Community Development Corporation
- Heroic Gardens
- Juvenile Justice Center of Philadelphia
- National Philanthropic Trust
- North 5th Street Revitalization Project
- Philadelphia Women's Network Connection
- Philadelphia YMCA
- Philly Tech Sistas
- Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC)
- Riverbend Environmental Education Center
- Starfinder Foundation
- The Greater Philadelphia Diaper Bank
- Throw Like a Woman, Social Impact Consulting
- Urban Technology Project
- WURD Radio
- YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
- Network for Women with Careers in Technology
- Live 24HRs
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good- and not just at a nonprofit anymore. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES:
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback courtesy of PHMC
- Hang out during the event for networking and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots
Is your organization hiring or looking for volunteers and interested in hosting a table? Send any sales Qs to VP of Philadelphia Initiatives, Vincent Better, firstname.lastname@example.org.