Get ready for the second annual INTER/VIEW, organized by Generocity.
INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job.
The companies at INTER/VIEW are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume. They're organizations that don't just want another employee or volunteer- they're looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
GET A FREE PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT DONE THANKS TO: RHD FaSST/Connections
Throw Like a Woman Consulting with Social Impact will be at the event to review resumes so make sure to bring extra copies!
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS: (find a job!)
- RHD FaSST/Connections
- SPIN Inc.
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos
- City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation and Technology
- GoodCompany Ventures
- String Theory Schools
- Think Company
- Message Agency
VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATIONS: (find volunteer opportunities!)
- Philadelphia Fight
- Episcopal Community Services
- Dignity Housing
- Coded by Kids
- Bethesda Project
- Ralston Center
- Delaware River City Corporation
- Philly Nexus
- Spruce Foundation
Snacks will be provided by Foodee.
Foodee is a corporate meal delivery service. We make it easy for companies to order from top local restaurants for meetings and work events by providing a large variety of carefully curated menus through our online ordering platform. We also offer personalized concierge service from start to finish including a local account manager to help cater to your needs, a live Concierge team for real-time support, and professional drivers to ensure your order is accurate and delivered on time.
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Interested in using your skills to volunteer outside of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good- and not just at a nonprofit anymore. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES:
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback
- Hang out during the event for networking, beer (21+) and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots