INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job.
The companies at INTER/VIEW are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume. They're organizations that don't just want another employee or volunteer- they're looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
ORGANIZATIONS / EXHIBITORS HIRING AND LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS:
- Philadelphia FIGHT - volunteer opportunities
- Girls on the Run Philadelphia - volunteer opportunities
- KIND Snacks - jobs + volunteer opportunities
- EducationWorks - jobs + volunteer opportunities
- Resources for Human Development FaSST/Connections - jobs
- The Lenfest Center - jobs + volunteer opportunities
- Montgomery County Community Action Development Commission (CADCOM) - volunteer opportunities
- Blessings, Inc - volunteer opportunities
- The Women's Solo Project - volunteer opportunities
- Azavea - jobs
- Solutions for Progress - jobs
- SCORE Philadelphia - volunteer opportunities
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission - jobs
- One Step Away - jobs
- Technically Media - jobs + volunteer opportunities
- Bethesda Project- jobs + volunteer opportunities
- Think Brownstone - jobs
- Kitchen Cred - volunteer opportunities
- Greensgrow Philadephia Project - jobs
- Good Company Ventures - volunteer opportunities
- Fleisher Art Memorial - jobs + volunteer opportunities
We'll continually update organizations here leading up to the event. Here's a quick list of some of the jobs and opportunities that you can talk to these organizations about.
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Interested in using your skills to volunteer outside of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good- and not just at a nonprofit anymore. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES:
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback
- Hang out during the event for networking, beer (21+) and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots by Albert Yee Photography
Are you a recruiter? Contact [email protected] for access (you won't be admitted with a Job Seeker or Student ticket).
Interested in presenting your organization or other sponsorship opportunities? We have options. Contact [email protected] for details.
Refund Policy: For events hosted by Generocity, Generocity will honor full refunds for orders canceled 30 days or more prior to the ticketed event. If cancelled 29 days or fewer before the event, the ticket can be transferred to another guest or applied as credit for a future Generocity event. NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS will be given to cancellations made within 24 hours or less of the event.
Attendees are responsible for their own travel to and timely arrival at the event.
Priority Registration Disclaimer: Generocity event organizers reserve the right to give priority registration to impact jobs seekers, students, entrepreneurs and investors. Individuals or groups who partner with impact organizations to provide services/products and wish to attend may be wait listed.To ensure event entry as a service provider, contact [email protected] for supporting opportunities.
INTER/VIEW is produced by Generocity